Monday, August 15, 2016

Product Placement

The "life without NSAIDs" results are in: I'll be saving myself for the 50-metre walk to surgery admitting on Wednesday. 

This means the world needs to come to me.

So far I am in receipt of daring innovations like California Pinot Grigio in a can, brought home from the liquor store courtesy of my sister and husband :



And


Slippers with neoprene heel cups and removable (turquoise; other colours available) plastic soles for quick transitions between indoor and outdoor use.  Shipped in less than 7 days from the UK. 

Plus, other essentials - Purdy's chocolates and some works by the great Joe Rosenblatt - hand-delivered from British Columbia:



As well, not pictured here, delivered from somewhere up in Vaughan for a $20 fee, a rented walker and a raised toilet seat for those tender days after I'm back home.

I'm all set.

Thanks for reading!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment