Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter Weekend 2022

Finally, something we can all agree on.

Two Fridays ago, Dianne regained her patience with my constant questioning of her campaign strategy and said "you're a thoughtful person. If you have ideas, call Rob and talk with him." Rob is her campaign manager. 

But I don't have ideas. I just have questions. If I were Rob, I know I would just love it if a stranger called me up and started asking me questions about how I do my job. 

I did poke around on the Internet for "alternative campaign strategies" and "guerrilla campaign strategies." 

What I found tells me I'm in over my head.

This Friday saw the start of Passover so Dianne didn't show up for door-knocking. Neither did I. 

****

Throughout Toronto, are signs of support for Ukraine. The placard at the top of this post is one of several installed at the corner of Yonge and Bloor. And then there's this at the corner of St. Clair E. and Ferndale Avenue, by the Russian embassy:


Thanks for reading!

Happy Easter!

Karen





 








No comments:

Post a Comment