Saturday, July 22, 2017

Home Again

Allan Gardens Peacock 
It's always nice to travel. It's always nice to return home. We got back home Thursday night, as planned, without any last minute surprises from Air Canada.

Friday we "slept in" according to Ontario time and then took a quick run down the 401 to see Bruce's dad.

Encouraged by how well my hip fared with all the hikes on our holiday, I have re-joined the YMCA so I can start getting back to the shape I was in before all this arthritis stuff happened. 

There were many memorable, enjoyable and special moments this vacation. 

I missed only one thing from home: cooking.

Thanks for reading! 

Have a great week!

Karen

PS: this is my 300th blog post. Imagine that.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, you mentioned that you had so few Blog comments, so how can I not notice when you say this is your 300th blog entry: congratulations on your perseverance and delightful chronicles, and you take good pictures too! from Wendy in Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy. It was great to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete