Saturday, November 19, 2016

Progress

There's still dust everywhere (hence the vacuum cleaner)
but we're very close to finished with the renovation.
Congratulations to the two readers who saw that
we changed the way the ensuite door swings.
Today is Saturday, November 19, three months plus two days since my surgery.

Here's the progress to date:

  • I no longer walk with a cane and am far past the adolescent ostrich stage; I'm walking like a fifty-something human again
  • I am almost out of pain - I'm down to two Tylenol a day 
  • I'm not 100% - I still have a bit of a wobble in my gait; without the cane my stride is shorter, my speed less - but with a bit more work and the magical influence of time, I think I will be 100% again very soon.
I saw my surgeon, my haematologist and my physiotherapist all within the past week. They all said that they were not interested in seeing me again for at least another year. I may never see my physiotherapist again in my life.

That's progress.

Thanks for reading!

Have a great week!

Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment