Saturday, July 14, 2018

Big Week - The Lost Edition


Equilibrium: June 27 2018

Equilibrium: July 13 2018
This is my second attempt at this blog post. The first time, this morning, when I thought I had everything about where I wanted it, I noticed that a photo caption was in the wrong font size.

I tried to change it, but it wouldn't budge.

I dove into the html function on the blog site, which I do not understand at all, but can make work if I poke at it cautiously.

This time I poked too hard. I removed one innocuous-seeming font command and wiped out the whole post (phooey). 

Could not get it back (dammit). 

Wrote it off as a bad job (wasn't that good).

Went and got my hair cut (trying a new style - sorta like a mushroom). 

Prepared lunch for company (charcuterie and cheese - it's too hot to cook). 

After lunch, dropped some dead batteries and household hazardous waste off at the "Environment Day" at Allan Gardens and picked up some compost for the garden.

Made reservations for supper at a restaurant near the Bell Lightbox theatre where we're going to go see Sorcerer tonight.

And now, all my other chores are done and I have no excuse so I should be able to get back to the blog post that blew up on me this morning.

But I can't. 

I made the mistake of using blog content to make lunch time conversation with someone who reads this blog

So, other than the completion of the soaring distraction, Equilibrium, at the corner of Jarvis and Carlton, I won't tell you why this was a big week. 

Come back next week. I'll try again. 

Thanks for reading!

Karen













No comments:

Post a Comment